[Chameleon] Re: [Chameleon-user] I want to querry data from mysql direct .

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu May 22 09:51:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
Please reply to the list. you will have greater chances to get a response.

To see the error in your map, right click in the page, click View Source.

Search for a javascript variable called gMapDHTMLURL

Copy the drawmap.php URL (/chameleon/common/wwrapper/drawmap.php...) in
another window. This will give you the output of your map and possibly
your error.

What is the error that you get with sph2img?

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears