[Chameleon] Chameleon project information

pspencer at dmsolutions.ca pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:37:06 EST 2008

sounds about right.

-----Original Message-----
From: "GeoTux" <geotux06 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:47pm
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Chameleon] Chameleon project information

Hi friends, we are GeoTux team and we want to publish a comparative table about some Web Mapping projects.

We want you to validate the following data which help us to have more accurate information about your project:

License: Chameleon License (Like BSD)

Origin country: Canada, USA

Origin organization: DM Solutions Group Inc.

Documentation:

Languages: English

Formats: HTML; Wiki

Levels: Users; Developers

OSGeo support: No

The project is built on: Javascript; PHP

API language:  Javascript; PHP

GeoServices support: WMS

Map server dependency: Yes (MapServer)

Require privative plug-ins?: No
Include metadata component: ¿?

GIS Data format support: PostGIS; Web Map Context

Mailing lists: Yes (Users, announcements)

Thanks in advance, we'll send you soon the table link.

GeoTux team.

--
  |\__
  |/