[Chameleon] reverse geocoding

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 22 07:35:29 EDT 2008

Steven,

no, Chameleon cannot do reverse geocoding.  I'm not aware of an open
source API that provides this capability.  Besides an open source
package, you would also need some kind of data set for the country you
want to reverse geocode in, the data is often not free.

Google, Yahoo and Microsoft offer various levels of API support for
free (not open source)

Cheers

Paul