[Chameleon] Hyperlink

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 1 11:35:59 EST 2009

Hendra Darmawan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way that I can display a point layer, having a hyperlink to a certain URL?
> I've used ESRI ArcView long ago, and recalled that it could have a point layer that displays picture when each point was clicked.

Hendra,

Just an idea.

You could use the Maptips widget by modifying the GenerateImageMap()
function in MapTips.widget.php to set the href variable to
"$href='href="'.$this->mszLinkURL.$this->mszLinkUniqueIDValue.'" ';".
The $this->mszLinkURL variable value is the value you enter in the "Link
URL" field of the MapTips popup window, which could be a relative URL to
your application (e.g. "images/").  The "$this->mszLinkUniqueIDValue" is
deduced from "$this->mszLinkUniqueID" which is the value you select in
the second "Link URL" field.  You will need to loop through the
attribute values to find out the value of the attribute pointed out by
$this->mszLinkUniqueID" variable.

Norm