[Chameleon] ROI Widget which converts the existing ROI objects to shapefiles

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 24 11:24:21 EST 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

There's nothing that currently do that, but it would be easy to do it in
the ROI Manager widget I think. Of course you need to have a good
knowledge of Chameleon widgets and of PHP/MapScript, but it's feasible.
For a place to start, look in ROIRenderer.php in the drawROI function.

Julien

Andreas Douvalis wrote:
> I am interested in the Widget which converts the existing ROI objects to
> shapefiles.
>

> Is there anybody who has develop such a widget?
>

> Please help

> Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
> Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την
> καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων
> http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/