[Chameleon] Chameleon and Joomla!

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 12 13:52:45 EST 2009

Hi,

Looking at your original message, it seems that Chameleon and Joomla
session handler are conflicting. One option would be to change the
Chameleon session handler (chameleon/htdocs/common/session/session.php)
to be compatible with Joomla session (or vice-versa). This is probably
the cleaner way to do it, but *not* a trivial task at all. Another
option would be to include your Chameleon application inside a frame in
Joomla so they don't share session and other resources.

Note that I don't know about Joomla at all, but I know that both Drupal
and GeoDjango already support OpenLayers.

Julien

Normand Savard wrote:
> Bendaoud med wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thank you Norm. but, i didn't create an index.phtml. i put my code in
>> article inside Joomla!. my problem is to mix Joomla! with chameleon.
>>
>> i you know a CMS able to include chameleon, please give me some help.
>>

> Bendaoud,
>
> Sorry but I didn't what was Joomla at first.  I do not know any example
> of Chameleon integration with a CMS.
>
> Maybe someone else know ...
>
> Norm

Julien-Samuel Lacroix