[Chameleon] The old encoding problem in QuickZoom widget

Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Sat May 9 00:38:16 EST 2009

Hi,

Two years ago I had problem with Quick Zoom widget not showing dropdown
elements because of the wrong encoding. The problem was with PHP5, in PHP4
it worked correctly. Now I have migrated my Chameleon site to a new
machine with newer MS4W and the problem happens again.

I am using windows-1250 encoding. It doesn't help if I replace the
"invalid" character by its html encoded value, such as è for example.
Is there a solution for this now in PHP5?

thanks very much

regards, dejan