[Chameleon] Cursorpos and ProjectionSelector problem

Tony Baylis baylis.tony at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:46:59 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have noticed a problem with the return of coordinates using CursorPos
 when the projection of my map is changed using ProjectionSelector and was
wondering if there was a solution out there.

I have client who wishes to view coordinates in both AMG66 Zone 54 and MGA94
Zone 54, the data being for northern Australia.  The Easting should be a
number about 138m higher for the same point in MGA94 compared to AMG66.

The problem is that when I change the projection using ProjectionSelector
the Easting numbers are the same for the the chosen point.  When I use a
long/lat projection for both datums (AGD66/GDA94) the same problem arises.
 Have I missed something?

Tony