[Chameleon] highlight text and map

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 5 14:15:13 EST 2010

Hello,

It's not possible to highlight dynamically your features in the map with
only a mouseover. If you really want to do so. I would suggest to have a
look at OpenLayers based technology such as:

http://openlayers.org/
http://mapfish.org/
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/

Best regards,
Julien

On 10-07-05 10:51 AM, Abel Ludba wrote:
> Hello Julien.
>
> For highlighting texts I've an idea: hovering over the map I get an ID I can use to change the related CSS.
> But How I can do for maps (or part of a map)?
> Thank you again
> Best regards.
>
> Abel Ludba

> Hello,
>
> I would suggest to look at the MapTiops widget. It adds events for this
> kind of behavior.
>
> Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears