[Chameleon] PostGis Query

Andreas Douvalis anddreas2 at yahoo.gr
Thu Jun 10 16:05:05 EST 2010

whenever I query one postgis layer I have this error:

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msPOSTGISLayerGetShape(): Error executing POSTGIS SQL statement (in FETCH ALL): DECLARE mycursor2 BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT "ogc_fid"::text,asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(wkb_geometry)),'NDR') from roadsnew WHERE OID = 267497 -ERROR: DECLARE CURSOR can only be used in transaction blocks More Help: in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_query.php on line 570

Any help please?