[Chameleon] ROIPGDigitize widget

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 11 09:30:28 EST 2010

Hi,

Please always use the mailing-list to ask questions.

It's not really complicated if I recall correctly.

You must have 3 tables in your postgis DB: one for the points, one for
the lines and one for the polygons. When you configure your
ROIPGDigitize widget you specify the three tables in your widget.

<CWC2 TYPE="ROIPGDigitize" Visible="true" styleresource="NavButtons"
image="images/icon_pgadd.png" imagetip="Digitize ROI" Layer="ROI"
Table="table_poly" LineTable="table_line" PointTable="table_point">
           <MoreColumns Field="id" URL="id_field_in_url"/>
           <MoreColumns Field="field1" URL="field1_in_url"/>
           <MoreColumns Field="field2" URL="field2_in_url"/>
           <image state="normal"/>
           <image state="selected"/>
           <image state="hover"/>
       </cwc2>

The MoreColumns elements are use to add more fields in your record when
you digitize a ROI. They field value are read from the URL. Simply make
sure you have an html element containing those.

Other than that, simply use the chameleon ROI sample and add the
ROIPGManager (copy the ROIManager).

Best regards,
Julien

--