[Chameleon] A matter of integration

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 23 08:30:55 EST 2010

Hi,

Chameleon doesn't live well if included in other PHP scripts. The best
you can do is: work with your my_Chameleon.php file and include your
other script in it just before the CWCExecute() line.

Also remember that Chameleon works with a HTML template. This template
cannot contain PHP.

Hope that help.
Julien

--