[Chameleon] Hide/show MapDHTML

Andreas Douvalis anddreas2 at yahoo.gr
Tue Mar 16 03:53:35 EST 2010

I found "DIV ID" of map layer in MapDHTML.js. function MapWCreateDHTMLLayers() is responsible for the Map layer (in jsapi mode).

MapLayerDiv is the ID of DIV of map layer.

I try to make one javascript action to control visibility between Map layer DIV and one OpenLayer api DIV.

--- Στις Παρ., 12/03/10, ο/η Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com> έγραψε: