[FGS] Location of .tar.gz packages

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 6 15:02:19 EDT 2004

Folks,

I'm back from vacation.  Feel free to re-email me if you have some pending
question for me.  I'm trying to dig through my email, but it appears I
was bouncing for a while during my vacation so I may have lost you requests.

On to my main point.  I have moved the .tar.gz packages built by fgsbuild
into /home/fgs/public_html so they will be accessable for remote download.
Let me know if there are any problems with this.

So "fgsbuild"ing a package will now ensure that the package is also publically
available at:

   http://maxine.harmeny.com/~fgs/