[FGS] Re: [Gdal-dev] (no subject)

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Thu Jul 8 11:13:29 EDT 2004

Silke, would you be able to join the Fgs project which aims to do the same
then but with only a tar.gz instead of RPM?
See http://maxine.harmeny.com/twiki/bin/view/Fgs

I would like to see your grass work rolled in as an fgs package regardless
of whether you are involved.  But here is an opportunity to help get grass
out there.

Thanks for your work on the rpms though.

Tyler