[FGS] OpenEV Question

Mishtu Banerjee, SCIENTIFICALS mishtu_banerjee at telus.net
Fri Jul 9 02:46:15 EDT 2004

Tyler:

This is the location of PsycoPg on my machine: C:\Python23\DLLs (you have to
first instal mxBase package, then add libpq.dll andpsycopg.pyd) . 	I don't
have the module you site in the location you cite (but I've got the Active
State distribution). I don't think Pg.py is the same as PsycoPg. I use
PsycoPg -- because it's recommended in O'Reilly's "Python in a Nutshell" and
because it is compliant with the DB API 2.0 for Python. Pg.py I think is the
PyGreSQL module, further info on it in the postgres online docs:
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/pygresql.html#PYGRESQL-PG