[FGS] Re: tclhttpd

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 28 10:20:56 EDT 2004

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>>I've downloaded the file to /home/tyler/fgs/tclhttpd/.
>

> I have also started an instance of the webserver as per Nicolas' example:
>
> ./fgswebserver -port 9001 -docRoot /home/fgs -debug 1
>
> See it live, in action, at  http://harmeny.com:9001/
>
> Just a reminder that if anyone else is trying it to use a different port.

That sounds like a very interesting option. Does anyone know if tclhttpd
will support internal redirection, the equivalent of Apache's
AddType/Action directives?  We would need that to redirect .php files to
the PHP CGI and run PHP MapScript apps. If we had that then we would be
all set.  Note that with the source it might be possible to just
implement our own hack, but I haven't looked into that yet.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca