[FGS] Re: tclhttpd

Yves Moisan ymoisan at groupesm.com
Wed Jul 28 12:51:33 EDT 2004

Hi All,

The Python folks may have something interesting for an http server :
Twisted.  Unfortunately, I have never touched the thing but I know Sean
Gillies has, so maybe that would be an idea to drop him a line.  In fact he
did his workshop presentation at the Ottawa conference using Twisted.  I
don't know if it is any better than tclhttpd, but it is used on a number of
fairly interesting/large projects so I would think it to be fairly reliable.

Cheers,

Yves Moisan