[FGS] TWiki registration somewhat fixed

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Fri Jun 18 14:33:22 EDT 2004

I've updated the TWikiRegistration page now.  It now allows you to enter
in a password, without needing me as the middle man.
Note that this new method uses your twiki name instead of allowing you to
choose an login name.  Previously registered users need not be concerned.

However, the confirmation emailing program is not working so you won't get
any email back.

Please, let me know if you are having ANY problem whatsoever with twiki.

Tyler