[FGS] Re: libgeotiff on remotesensing.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jun 19 10:41:12 EDT 2004

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> I was trying to grab libgeotiff from remotesensing.org but it timed out -
> is that why you just grabbed the one I had compiled on the Harmeny server?

Tyler,

The remotesensing.org system was migrated this week to a new site and a new
machine.  It has been very frustrating with most of the system inaccessable
to me most of the time too.  That is in fact why I didn't download libgeotiff
myself.

The ftp site is still not working properly but you can find stuff under:

   ftp://ftp.flids.com/pub/remotesesensing

I will grab the latest libgeotiff and properly build and install it now.