[FGS] Bugzilla for FGS

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 21 11:01:42 EDT 2004

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> There is only the FGS twiki, I'd prefer bugzilla.  Can you set us up with a
> maptools bugzilla account?  I would like that.

I have created a bugzilla product for FGS in the maptools bugzilla at
http://maptools.org/bugzilla/

For now I added components for the main packages that were listed as
"testing" in the Twiki. You can see the current list at:

http://maptools.org/bugzilla/describecomponents.cgi?product=FGS

Frank or myself can add more components in bugzilla, or change the
default bug owner, just let us know.

There were a few packages by Brent Wood in the Twiki that had a
"testing" status but I couldn't include in bugzilla because Brent
doesn't appear to be registered as a user in the maptools bugzilla.
Brent: if you could register for an account at
http://maptools.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi then I'll be able to add
components for your packages and have the bugs assigned to you.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca