[FGS] createlang prob

DR Arch. Tullio Calosci tullio.calosci at taed.unifi.it
Thu Apr 28 10:17:43 EDT 2005

Guillaume Dallaire ha scritto:

>Hi,
>
>On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 05:06, DR Arch. Tullio Calosci wrote:
>

>>hi all,
>>i've problem with postgis configuration...
>>when i try to create "createlang plpgsql test" i got this error message:
>>ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/plpgsql": not such file or directory
>>

>try:
>
>$ createlang --pglib=$FGS_HOME/lib plpgsql test
>

>Guillaume

great, now it works... but I got many errors in previous postgresql
module installation like:
- cannot create user 'postgres',  [CUT] Please create a new user
'postgres' and re-run [CUT]
- when the script could create the data postgres structure  doesn't make
it...

I have modify by hand the install.sh file...
it's  normal??

thanks

--
DR Arch. Tullio Calosci
Dip. TAeD "Pierluigi Spadolini"

"Gran duol mi prese al cor quando lo 'ntesi,
però che gente di molto valore
conobbi che 'n quel limbo eran sospesi"
(Dante Alighieri, Inferno, Canto IV)