[FGS] any plans for mygis ?

JM Bourdaret jm.bourdaret at laposte.net
Sat Jul 16 18:23:48 EDT 2005

Hello

I'm currently using fgs because I couldn't get mapserver to compile.
There is still a features that has not been integrated with any modules:
myGIS.

Is it possible to have a version compiled with --with-mygis ?
It would be a great help to find a addequate webhosting for a mapserver
project, since most web hosting is done with mysql.

Besides that mysql sure is a retarded DB compared to Postgres when you
look at sql standards and features, but eh, it get all the buzz.

Thanks

jean-marc