[FGS] FGS problems

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:55:15 EDT 2005

I did an install of FGS on a sever running Red Hat Enterprise 4 and all of
the chameleon samples are working great. However, when I went to port my
maps from a ms4w install where I have been developing, I updated all of the
links to the new server, but I get the following message when I try to load
up my inital phtml.
 *Warning*: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno:
2 in */var/www/html/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.0
/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php* on line *215*

*Warning*: Failed to open map file /var/www/html/fgs/apps/htdocs/tca.map in
*/var/www/html/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.0/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php*on
line
*215*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: set() in *
/var/www/html/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.0/htdocs/widgets/KeyMap/KeyMap.widget.php
* on line *213*
**
As I stated, I went through my .html, my .phtml and my .map file and updated
all of the links, any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks,
 Matt