[FGS] libstdc++.so ??

Jeremy Sears sears.jeremy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:26:59 EDT 2006

Hi List,
Im attempting to install FGS on linux FC4.

I have dl'd and ran "fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.3-linux-i386.bin"

When I attempt to start the apache server, I get the following msg:
 Processing config file: /var/map/www/conf.d/php.conf
Syntax error on line 3 of /var/map/www/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /var/map/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server: libstdc++.so.5:
/var/map/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started
$

The inital install of FGS seemd to go fine.. except the above noted
error was also reported after installation.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jeremy