[FGS] installing kamap module and now can't start apache

Donal Regan donal_regan10 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 03:09:56 EDT 2006

Hello.

 I installed fgs on RHE 4 and then tried to install the kamap module.  My problem is that apache won't start. I am being told

 Syntax error on line 3 of /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf:
 Cannot load /opt/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server: libiconv.so.2: cannot o pen shared object file: No such file or directory

 A thread on this list pointed me in the direction of disabling Selinux.  I have done that, but to no effect.

 I am trying to start apache with 'fgs start' and I am root.

 Does anyone have any pointers/suggestions?

 Cheers,

 Donal