[FGS] Problem Connection to MySQL

Mazlan Man lanzx1979 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 09:38:39 EDT 2006

Thanks Julien,

Yeah it's working..
but i still curious why we have to load the module
ourselve.

Thanks anyway

Lanzx

--- julien.63 at free.fr wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm new in fgs but i had the same problem.
> I put this at the beginning of my page :
>
> dl('php_mysql.so');
>
> and it works !
>
> Julien
>

> Selon Mazlan Man <lanzx1979 at yahoo.com>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just installed the fgs-mapserver base package
> >
> fgs-mapserver_phpmapscript_4.8.2-1.2-linux-i386.bin
> > and also installed the php_mysql-module 4.4.2
> >
> > Then I did fgs stop and fgs start
> >
> > I've restarted apache.
> >
> > after phpinfo i get this...it seems my newly
> installed
> > module was not loaded
> >
> > Configure Command 	 './configure'
> > '--with-regex=system'

'--with-freetype-dir=/home/users/gdallaire/fgs-dev/built/freetype'
> > '--with-dbase'
> > '--prefix=/home/users/gdallaire/fgs-dev/built/php'

'--with-mysql=shared,/home/users/gdallaire/fgs-dev/built/mysql-standard-4.1.14-pc-linux-gnu-i686'
> > ...etc...
> >
> > so when run my php script to connect mysql i get
> this
> >
> > Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in

/home/mazlan/fgs/www/htdocs/testbed/Connections/TestBed.php