[FGS] internal server error

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 08:58:34 EST 2006

Hi list,

  I've installed fgs (fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.1-linux-i386.bin) on suse 10. All works fine until I try to view samples. Well, with any php page I get "Internal Server Error" message. When I look int log file I can see "php4:error while loading shared libraries: libiconv.so.2:cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory".

  If I try $ ldd $FGS_HOME/www/cgi-bin/php4 I can see the library with correct path. So, where is the problem, thanks.