[FGS] cannot run apache

julien.63 at free.fr julien.63 at free.fr
Wed May 3 18:18:35 EDT 2006

i've installed the libstdc++  :

[julien at localhost fgs]$ fgs install libstdc++-lib:5.0.7
http://www.maptools.org/dl/fgs/modules/0.2
+ Installing libstdc++-lib:
  + Getting and extracting module 'libstdc++-lib'... ok
+ Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
* Module 'libstdc++-lib' installed with success.

but i still have an error message.

[julien at localhost fgs]$ . setenv.sh
[julien at localhost fgs]$ fgs start
+ Starting 'apache':
Processing config directory: /home/julien/fgs/www/conf.d/*.conf
 Processing config file: /home/julien/fgs/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
 Processing config file: /home/julien/fgs/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf
 Processing config file: /home/julien/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf
Syntax error on line 3 of /home/julien/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /home/julien/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/home/julien/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied
/home/julien/fgs/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started
[julien at localhost fgs]$

i've searched in the mailing list archive but...

Julien