[FGS] Uninstalling an FGS package

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Mon Dec 3 15:52:33 EST 2007

I tried this, and re-installed, but this time there was a problem with
zlib ("wrong ELF class"). I replaced the zlib.so.1 in /usr/lib/ with te
one from FWTools, and re-installed again - back to the libfontconfig error!!

This is all looking like too much hard work to me, and I'm inclined to
problem for me.

Alan