[FGS] Building a standalone installer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jul 4 00:50:04 EDT 2007

Folks,

I think this will be my last question for the night. :-)

How do I build a standalone installer?  I see the "fgsdev help" lists the
command "build_si name version [module_name1 module_name2 ...]" which I
am guessing is for building a standalone installer.

I tried:

fgsdev build_si gdal-base 1.4.2

and got:

[frankw at xblade14-2 fgs-dev]$ fgsdev build_si gdal-base 1.4.2
* Creating archive file containing all required FGS modules...
+ Including base module... ok
! /home/frankw/fgs/fgs-dev/bin/fgsdev: Fatal error returned, exiting...
+ Including ! version !...tar: fgs-!-!-linux-i386.tar.gz: Cannot stat: No such
file or directory
! /home/frankw/fgs/fgs-dev/bin/fgsdev: Fatal error returned, exiting...

I also tried a few variations with no luck. Any suggestions on how to do
this?