[FGS] build_si error?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 10 08:50:05 EDT 2007

Frank,

I have the same problem on my system. I stepped through the scripts and
found that in my case the problem is a conflict of dependencies. The
build script calls "fgsdev list_modules_dep" to create the list of
dependencies and if that returns an error then the main script gets
confused and the "!" that you see come from the "!" in the error
messages. See what I get:

$ fgsdev list_modules_dep mapserver-php
! Conflicting version for 'gdal-base': Another(s) package(s) request(s)
'svn_branch_1.4'
! and 'gdal-base' requests 'cvs_HEAD', aborting.
! /opt/fgs1/fgs-dev/bin/fgsdev: Fatal error returned, exiting...

I'd suggest that you try 'gsdev list_modules_dep gdal_python-module
gdal_ecw-module mapserver-base libstdc++-lib python_mapscript-module'
and fix whatever dependency conflict you may have.

I'm not sure of the right way to fix the dependency, but in my case I
suspect I get this conflict because I switched my GDAL from CVS to SVN
but I didn't rerun 'fgsdev build_pkg' for some packages.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/