[FGS] added fgs-dev notes to wiki

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 10 13:36:11 EDT 2007

shawn barnes wrote:
> Frank,
>
> i've added some info to the fgs wiki page you started.  It's not in faq
> style but, does have notes that i've taken in working with fgs-dev and
> should probably be moved to it's own page as the faq grows.

Shawn,

Wow, excellent material! For the two-step-link adverse like me this is at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FGSDevNotes

BTW, I've asked the Indictrans folks to help a bit with FGS, initially
with GRASS packaging and it's GUI dependencies.

I'm wondering if it would be premature to separate fgs developer (packager)
discussion on a list apart from the user discussion here?