[FGS] Fgs-chameleon samples not working

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Thu Jul 12 14:39:13 EDT 2007

Hi

I've recently installed the fgs-chameleon suite (2.2.1-1.3) on Fedora
Core 6. I have noticed that many of the sample applications do not work.
In fact the only ones that DO work are the following:

All the "basic widgets" samples

In the "enhanced widgets" group, only "sample using XML themed legend"

In the JSAPI group, only the basic sample.

I haven't checked out the errors on all the sample apps, but the
sample_enhanced sample for example gives an error relating to the
MapSize widget, even though this widget is not used in the template.

The samples can be viewed from:

http://87.106.131.87:8080/chameleon/samples/

I've used the sample_enhanced template as a basis for an application of
my own - which also doesn't work (though it does on MS4W chameleon)- so
I would be glad of some advice please.

Regards

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth