[FGS] AGG Package

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 17 11:56:00 EDT 2007

Folks,

Shawn has contributed an AGG package, and I have taken the liberty of
modifying it to build libagg as a shared library.  I've also upgraded
MapServer 5 (upstream) to support using agg as a shared library.

I also add a commented out option for AGG support in the
pkg_def/mapserver/fgs_build file.

The "msx" repository at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/fgs-msx

now includes AGG support in it's mapserver.

I will note that I am building with agg 2.5 and that is what I set to
be the default in build.list.  Shawn's fgs_build looked for configure.ac
which that lacks, so I am not confident that I haven't broken something
for another version of agg.  Which version were you using Shawn?