[FGS] Uninstalling an FGS package

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Fri Nov 30 16:44:06 EST 2007

Normand

I installed from fontconfig-devel-2.2.3-13 (I needed to first of all
install two dependent files - zlib and freetype). I then had
libfontconfig.so  in /usr/lib/. I made a symbolic link
libfontconfig.so.1 in the same directory, but when I try to install
fgs-msx it still cannot find this.

I am still very much a novice on Fedora (or Linux generally) so please
forgive me if I am missing something obvious here.

Incidentally, is it safe to run two FGS installations on the same main
server?

Many thanks

Alan