[FGS] How to recompile php fgs?

Orlando Solarte registro_orsolarte at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:58:30 EDT 2008

Hi Norm. I never build 1.0.0 compatible package, however I read on FGS build "This HOWTO describes the process to modify a release compatible FGS package"  . But say "Note that this virtual machine is not available yet". I need php suport package PEAR, DB, postgis, interbase. I need recompile php on fgs? How I do? Thanks > Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:43:36 -0400> From: nsavard at mapgears.com> To: registro_orsolarte at hotmail.com> CC: foss-gis-suite at lists.maptools.org> Subject: Re: [FGS] How to recompile php fgs?> > Orlando Solarte wrote:> > Hi everyone. > > > > I am developed aplication gis using chameleon. I am using fgs installer on linux. My application need php with module PEAR, DB, support postgresql, interbase: it means customized php.> > > > So: How to recompile a custom php on fgs?> > > > > Orlando,> > If you mean a fgs 1.0.0 compatible package you will need to the download > the virtual machine and follow the specific howto. If this is what you > want please contact me off list.> > Norm