[FGS] FGS 1.0.0 released!

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 2 11:10:38 EDT 2008

The FGS team is proud to announce the release of FGS 1.0!

With this major release, we want to get back on track with the
development and maintenance of FGS and make a new set of packages
available to the users.

I included at the end of this message a list of the packages included in
this release with the version for each one.

The MapServer self-installers including PHP_MapScript is available in
the FGS downloads page:
http://maptools.org/fgs/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
Individual packages are available  here:
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/1.0/1.0.0/modules/
(also linked from the download page above).

Normand

Here is the list of the packages included with their version beside.
Notice that we fixed an issue with the PROJ_LIB  environment variable
and MapServer that arised when PHP was built as a module.

mapserver-php:5.0.2
mapserver-base:5.0.2
mapserver-php:4.10.3
mapserver-base:4.10.3