[FGS] Re: FGS 1.0.0 packages for MapTools site

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 19 13:32:42 EDT 2008

Michel Pilon wrote:
> When do you think that the beta new versions will be available?

I'm targeting the beginning of next week.
> Are you planning to compile it with a large variety of options?

I was thinking of compiling MapServer with AGG and ECW in addition to
the options below.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Norm

OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE