[FGS] messages when installing modules

Pena Kupen kupen at wippies.fi
Mon Aug 10 08:11:31 EST 2009

I tried with gettext-base and got following

[root at dev fgs]# fgs install gettext-base:0.17 http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules
+ Stoping 'apache':
+ Installing gettext-base:
cat: /opt/fgs/etc/fgs/pkgs/my_files.list/VERSION: Not a directory
  + Getting and extracting module 'gettext-base'... ok
+ Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
* Module 'gettext-base' installed with success.
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
+ Starting 'apache':

And also with removing:
[root at dev fgs]# fgs remove gettext-base
/opt/fgs/bin/fgs: line 66: local: can only be used in a function
+ Stoping 'apache':
+ Removing gettext-base:
+ Starting 'apache':

I have installed my environment with standard bin, but I also tried with extended.
[root at dev fgs_e]# fgs install php_pgsql-module:5.2.9 http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules
+ Stoping 'apache':
+ Stoping 'pgsql':
pg_ctl: PID file "/opt/fgs_e/apps/pgsql/data/postmaster.pid" does not exist
Is server running?
+ Installing php_pgsql-module:
cat: /opt/fgs_e/etc/fgs/pkgs/my_files.list/VERSION: Not a directory
! Module 'php_pgsql-module' already installed.  To re-install, use force-install option.
+ Starting 'apache':
+ Starting 'pgsql':
server starting
[root at dev fgs_e]# fgs install gettext-base:0.17 http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules
+ Stoping 'apache':
+ Stoping 'pgsql':
pg_ctl: PID file "/opt/fgs_e/apps/pgsql/data/postmaster.pid" does not exist
Is server running?
+ Installing gettext-base:
cat: /opt/fgs_e/etc/fgs/pkgs/my_files.list/VERSION: Not a directory
! Module 'gettext-base' already installed.  To re-install, use force-install option.
+ Starting 'apache':
+ Starting 'pgsql':
server starting

Both of my modules has been installed. And got same messages.

btw - what is corrent way to remove fgs-installation of instance?

--
pk

--
Saunalahti DataPaketti - tilaa nyt, saat 2 kk veloituksetta ja Nettitikun kaupan päälle!
http://saunalahti.fi/gsm/gsmdatapaketti.php