[FGS] messages when installing modules

Pena Kupen kupen at wippies.fi
Tue Aug 11 00:45:05 EST 2009

Hi,

You mean when installing with self extracting binary (extended)?
On installation of php_pgsql-module all seems to be ok.

+ Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
* Module 'php_gettext-module' installed with success.
+ Running fgs install php_pgsql-module
* Probing last version of module 'php_pgsql-module'... 5.2.9
+ Installing php_pgsql-module:
  + Getting and extracting module 'php_pgsql-module'... ok
+ Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
* Module 'php_pgsql-module' installed with success.
+ Running fgs install php_mysql-module

--
pk

--
Saunalahti DataPaketti - tilaa nyt, saat 2 kk veloituksetta ja Nettitikun kaupan päälle!
http://saunalahti.fi/gsm/gsmdatapaketti.php