[FGS] Error from php-mysql module

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Wed Aug 26 01:11:11 EST 2009

Hi - haven't been here for  a while!

I've been running FGS Mapserver with PHP Mapscript happily for a while
now but recently had to move everything to a new server. I took the
opportunity to upgrade to the extended version of FGS 9.5 and also
installed the php-mysql module v. 5.2.9

I'm now getting the warning: "Unable to load dynamic library
'/home/fgs/fgs-dev/built/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_mysql.so'

and consequently a fatal error 'Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect()'

Needless to say that path does not exist on my server - what is going on?

Many thanks

Alan Hale

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4367 (20090825) __________

http://www.eset.com