[FGS] Base Module!

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 31 11:07:34 EST 2009

Mr. Rahul Teni wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> I just wanted to use tileCache with Mapserver on ubuntu.
>
> I wanted to use image module for python. Does any body have idea how
> to integrate it python base availabe with FGS server on ubuntu.
>

> **Thanks,
> Rahul G. Teni
> Cynosure Software Solutions
> MS BITS,BE Comp

Rahul,

The PIL image module is already part of the
*fgs-mapserver_extended_5.4.2-fgs_9.5-linux-i386.bin *installer found on
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/self-installers/ or you can
install it afterwards by following these steps:

download fgs-python_pil-module-1.1.6-linux-i386.tar.gz from
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules/
cd $FGS_HOME
. setenv.sh
fgs install python_pil-module /path/to/ tarball

Norm