[FGS] FGS 9.5 released!
nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 1 16:20:50 EST 2009
The FGS team is proud to announce the release of FGS 9.5! This is
really the release this time.
We included at the end of this message the most noticeable changes and a
list of the packages included in this release along with their version.
As previously stated, with this release we start following a release
version numbering scheme based on the date of release, just like Ubuntu
does. So in this case FGS 9.5 stands for "the 2009-05 release of FGS".
Future releases will be numbered the same way.
The MapServer self-installers including PHP_MapScript is available in
the FGS downloads page:
Individual packages are available here:
(also linked from the download page above).
* FGS version 9.5 was released on May 14th 2009. Changes are:
- Added welcome page
- Added handle of dash in package version (bug 1767)
- Added a feature to remove a package
- Include the PHP CLI binary in bin directory
- libecw is no more distributed because of a license issue (bug
but is listed below to show against which libecw version
the gdal_ecw plug-in was compiled.
Here is the list of the packages included with their version beside.
* New packages added:
* Package version is:
More information about the Foss-gis-suite