[FGS] Oracle question

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 2 13:50:25 EST 2009

Christopher Condit wrote:

>> I know that there is a plug-in for msw4.   I have to check but it'll
>> have to wait until next week.  Sorry for the delay.
>
> I have Oracle Spatial support running in an MS4W application but not an
> FGS one. Do you think it would work in FGS?

The current FGS version does NOT include Oracle support. What Norm meant
in his reply is that he would look into the possibility of adding
optional Oracle support in FGS in a similar way to what MS4W does (if
the Oracle license permits it). He is on vacation this week and will
check that when he's back.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette