[FGS] PHP-Mapscript

chris carleton w_chris_carleton at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:22:13 EST 2009

Thanks Jeff,

I managed to get through some more trouble shooting and found that - of course - the php-mapscript .so file IS in the FGS suite I have installed, but my maps still aren't showing up. It's finally creating images in the /tmp folder though and I turned degbug in config.php to 'true'. The grid is showing up, but there is an area (the size of the cloud image in the tutorial on Wiki I think) missing with no grid lines - the grid of empty tiles surrounds it though. If anyone has any ideas about that I'd like to hear them. Thanks again,

slowly getting things to work,

Chris