[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 2 10:43:35 EST 2009

Hao Zhang wrote:

>     I see mysql-5.1.30-linux-i686-icc-glibc23.tar.gz is hardcoded in
>     get_mysql_devel.sh. Is there any compatible package for linux
>     sparc64? If not, is it possible to skip mysql and/or gdal? I am
>     not sure if mapserver requires gdal.

Hao,

You could check on
http://packages.debian.org/search?arch=sparc&keywords=mysql-client.  I
see one.  You can disable the support of mysql in
fgs-dev/pkg_def/gdal/fgs_build by commenting the line:

. $FGS_PKGS_DEF_HOME/_misc/get_mysql_devel.sh

This is the correct way to do it.

MapServer requires gdal.  If you're not sure id a package requires
another one you have to view the content of the *.required file for a
specific package for instance for MapServer view:

fgs-dev/pkg_dev/base.required

As a side note, to help you in your process of building fgs on Spac64
could you paste a copy of your "build.list" file to see where you are at?

Norm