[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Hao Zhang hao at zhang.nu
Thu Nov 19 12:25:56 EST 2009

Hi Norm,

I change fgs-dev/pkg_def/php/fgs_build by modifying option from "- -
enable-cgi" to "- - disable-cgi" and build php as a module of apache.
However when I try to load a map in the browser, it complains that php and
php_mapscript module do not match because php is compiled with debug mode
while php_mapscript is not. So I try to rebuild mapserver again with flag "-
- enable_debug". After that, finally mapserver works as expected and be able
to execute php code and display map images properly. Thank you very much for
your help and time.

Regards,
Hao

Hao,