[FGS] FGS 1.0.0 released!

Wed Oct 7 06:34:44 EST 2009

We are presently trying to compile postgis 1.4.0 in fgs-dev.
When we do a straight build of postgis 1.3.5 it forsk fine building all
the deps etc, no errors finishes build.

In a clean install from cvs we run the command again this time
requesting postgis 1.4.0, the download occurs and then the build
requires us to change all the config options (asking for different
config options but pointint to the same folders. Usually addign config
on the end of the config option is all that is requred to get past that
point.

It then fails asking us to add the lib files for proj etc etc.

We feel like we are chasing our tails here. Has anyone had any success
in buildin this version of postgis in fgs-dev?

thanks

paul