[FGS] help on fgs start

guo guo 911kissusa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:37:44 EST 2011

I am a greenhand for Mapserver and I install the FGS use the Installer in my
CentOS. I choose all the default configurations. But  when I try to start
Fgs .Errors occured.[?]

> [root at localhost fgs]# [root at localhost fgs]# fgs start
> -bash: [root at localhost: command not found
> [root at localhost fgs]# + Starting 'apache':
> -bash: +: command not found
> [root at localhost fgs]# httpd: Syntax error on line 376 of
/opt/fgs/www/conf/live.httpd.conf: Syntax eor on line 7 of
/opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php5.conf: Cannot load /opt/fgs/www/libexelibphp5.so
into server: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (requireby
/opt/fgs/lib/libjpeg.so.7)
> > + Starting 'pgsql':

> > server starting

How can I  solve it .  [?]Thanks a lots.